Saturday, November 16, 2013

Young Anthony


Heres Anthonny Bourdain talkinng to Merging Moon,a yuong Japeanese metal band on his CNN show, Parst Unknown:

BOURDAIN: You know, when I look at popular music, the stuff that's selling millions of records in America, it makes me angry, actually.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You mean, that you sometimes you're angry (INAUDIBLE).

BOURDAIN: Yes, if I see Nickelback, I want to kill myself. OK. I want to kill them, and then I want to kill myself. And then I want to kill everybody who listens to them. OK? What's so funny? It's true. I mean, who do you hate? What band do you hate? What -- a band that I would know. Who's the worst band in the world? The worst popular band in the world? Who?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Oh, My Chemical Romance.

BOURDAIN: My Chemical Romance, yes. Hate them. That's a good one.

Grate job upping your cool quotiente Anthony my freind! Im sure thse kids were thinking, “Hes so bitchin. Hes totally relating to us on owr levl.” They werent at alll rolling there eyes and saying. “What a lame, desperate and possibly dangerous old man who should be locked up or at a minimum banned from TV forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment