Monday, November 11, 2013

Goodbye Facebook; Hello Blogger!

It is with a heavy heart that an announce the termination of my association with Facebook. The week that I spent using that medium was highly fulfilling, bringing me hundreds of thousands of new friends and enabling me to "tell it like it is" in a way that just isn't possible on the Situation Room. I was particularly gratified by the tens of thousands of personal messages I received from followers telling me how eye-opening, indeed life-changing, my insights have been for them. I am truly humbled.

But that all must end now, because it has come to my attention that some of my Facebook "friends" may have been using false identities, shamelessly impersonating others for the sake of cheap laughs. This is intolerable, and I, Wolfgang Blitzer, refuse to associate myself any longer with an organization whose practices are so shoddy as to permit this outrage to occur, if only temporarily.

But the good news is that there is an exciting new technology out there that is far superior to Facebook. It is called "blogging," and I think that it might catch on! If you enjoyed my Facebook posts, you'll love my "blog" posts. So bookmark wolfgangblitzer.blogspot.com and tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment